Need a Writer to Help Tell Your Story?
Your product could be “innovative,” “groundbreaking,” even lifesaving. But if it doesn’t have a story, you’ll have a hard time selling it.
Stories foster emotional connection, a huge factor in people’s business decisions.
I help businesses tell stories that show and sell their science to patients, healthcare providers, and business decision makers.
When you work with me, you get:
- The storytelling talents of a creative writer
- The “get-the-facts” determination of a journalist
- The marketing savvy of a copywriter
With more than 12 years of journalism experience and 7 years of marketing experience, I don’t only write well, I write to sell.
I’m a Medical Writer
- I have a Master’s degree in Medical and Science Journalism.
- I’ve interviewed more than a hundred scientists and healthcare providers and written articles that describe them and/or their work.
- I’m a member of the American Medical Writers Association, through which I’m completing a certificate in science and medicine concepts.
This means that I can step into your prospects’ worlds and quickly get up to speed. I can translate the features of your offering into value that compels others to get to know you, hire you, or buy from you.